Smart Energy Indonesia 2023 will take a place at Jakarta International Expo. A perfect place for exhibition in a venue built to international standard. Only 30 minutes away from Jakarta’s CBD, half an hour away from Soekarno – Hatta International Airport, 20 minutes away from Gambir train station, 5 minutes away from five stars hotels and leading restaurants, and 2 minutes from Kemayoran highway.
Be part of Smart Energy Indonesia if you are involved in any of the following:
- Installers / EPC companies, Independent Power Producers
- PV panel industrial cleaning solutions
- Energy Meters & Related Accessories
- Tabber & stringer machine manufacturers
- Laying up machines & inline PV EL & appearance detector
- Module Connectors, Monitoring & Mounting Systems
- Panel Framing machine makers.
- Project Consultants, Research Institutions, Screen Printing and Metallization Equipment
- Silicon Feedstock, Ingot and Wafer Manufacturing & Smart Grid Technologies
- Software Solutions
- Suppliers of Raw Materials, System Integrators & Assemblers
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Trading & Marketing Services
- Training Establishments & Turnkey Solution Providers
- Energy Meters & Gas Meters
- Electrolytes/Ion Exchange Membranes
- IoT in energy solutions etc.
- Gas Diffusion Layers (GDL)
- MEAs, Separators, Other Stack Materials/Components
- Cell Test Equipment
- Electric Characteristic Evaluation Equipment
- Power Load Equipment
- Wind Turbines & Windmill Remote Monitoring
- Temperature Control, Weather Sensing Devices
- Wind energy related solutions.